In the midst of a global and national transition between a pandemic into social unrest, we tackle some of the best and sobering ways to manage and lead a team as well as our own personal lives. With the possibility of a lot of uncertainty in our minds and in those around us, Nick, Christine, and our guest Jeremy Korst talk about how they are personally handling and moving forward.
Make sure to leave subscribe for inspirational weekly videos. Comment below and share this with your friends!
You can follow Nick at:
- Website: https://nickvujicic.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nickvujicic/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NickVujicic
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickvujicic –
Born limbless, Nick Vujicic is a New York Times best-selling author, world-renowned speaker, coach, and entrepreneur. With his personal stories, unique perspectives, and interviews with other over-comers; “The Nick Vujicic Podcast” will inspire you with life lessons, truths, and attitudes needed for your personal growth and development.
You can follow Christine and ARIA here:
- Website: www.ariacx.com and www.ariacoach.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AriaConsulting and https://twitter.com/ChristineGrimm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamariacx/ and https://www.facebook.com/christine.grimm3
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinegrimm/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/team_ariacx/ and https://www.instagram.com/ariacoach/
STOP–CHALLENGE–CHOOSE (Article) – https://bit.ly/3dRQolM