From being one of my caregivers from 2013 to now my podcast producer and social media manager, there is a lot to share about what has happened in the past and what is to come. In this episode, Nick and Gus talk about the different things they have been working on to reach the world with hope, better equip people in the marketplace and find ways to collaborate with others. Join us as we unpackaged the new season for Nick Vujicic.
For Business Collaborations with Nick (speaking engagements, social media collaborations, personal training, etc) Please reach out to The Nick Vujicic Team via email: [email protected]
Make sure to leave subscribe for inspirational weekly videos. Comment below and share this with your friends!
You can follow Nick at:
- Website: https://nickvujicic.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickvujicic/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nickvujicic/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NickVujicic
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickvujicic
Born limbless, Nick Vujicic is a New York Times best-selling author, world-renowned speaker, coach, and entrepreneur. With his personal stories, unique perspectives, and interviews with other over-comers; “The Nick Vujicic Podcast” will inspire you with life lessons, truths, and attitudes needed for your personal growth and development.
Gus is currently Nick Vujicic and Christine Grimm’s podcast producer. He also serves as a missionary for two non-profits that reach people both locally and globally with a message of hope and love in Christ. You could partner with Gus and his family and find more resources from Gus on his social media channels or website.
Follow Gus Ruballo
- website: https://gusruballo.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gusruballo/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruballogus
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gus-ruballo-623a5416b/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/gus_ruballo/pins/