It takes a lot for leaders, CEO’s, and even employees to make catalytic decisions in difficult times and successful times. You can either “pivot” which will require to stop operations and then make a decision or, you could make decisions while you moving forward. In today’s episode of Leadership Now, our special guest Rob Crousore tells us from his personal experience how to keep rowing and bring your team with you. Make sure to leave subscribe for inspirational weekly videos.
Comment below and share this with your friends!
You can follow Nick at:
- Website: https://nickvujicic.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nickvujicic/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NickVujicic
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickvujicic –
Born limbless, Nick Vujicic is a New York Times best-selling author, world-renowned speaker, coach, and entrepreneur. With his personal stories, unique perspectives, and interviews with other over-comers; “The Nick Vujicic Podcast” will inspire you with life lessons, truths, and attitudes needed for your personal growth and development.
You can follow Christine and ARIA here:
- Website: www.ariacx.com and www.ariacoach.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AriaConsulting and https://twitter.com/ChristineGrimm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamariacx/ and https://www.facebook.com/christine.gr…
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine…
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/team_ariacx/ and https://www.instagram.com/ariacoach/
With over 25 years in the health care industry, Crousore has experience spanning entire business enterprises including Sales, Operations, Product Innovation, and more. At the root of all his experience is his passion for creating meaningful changes to patient care by combining great products with excellent teams. He leverages his experience within Healiant and outside of the office as he serves on various boards and invests in several startups.
- Website: Healiant.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-crousore-05543813